10.25.2009

An Online School

I hate that the basis of our school work is online. In many classes we do most of our work online. In ASL I take all my tests online. In Math I take all of my quizzes online. In Sociology I submit my papers online. In Com I do most of my homework online. This online basis of school is not fair. Professors do not seem to care that computers and technology are not always 100%. We cannot count on them to always pull through for us. When taking tests, I have had my computer completely freeze up. This put me fifteen minutes behind in my test. I have had several experiences with not being able to submit a quiz online. When this happens I usually recieve a zero. I have had difficulty submitting papers online also. Another problem that I have with our school being online is that not everyone has the same access to computers. My apartment does not supply the greatest Internet. My Internet goes down all the time. If the the bus has already left my apartment, I have no way to get to the school. And even if I did get to the school there is no telling if I would be able to find an open computer. I feel like having school online is not fair to the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment