11.02.2009

TV

I'm sitting here watching Dancing with the Stars and I'm realizing that the television takes up a lot of my time. Depending on what day it is I probably watch about five to six hours of TV a night. That is absolutely insane! I noticed today that I also tend to watch TV when I am bored. I didn't have any homework that had to be done so I've been free all day. And the only thing I have done is watch TV.
I think I learn a lot from watching TV. I don't usually watch the news because I think it is boring. My idea of learning what's going on is watching the thrity second commecial that shows you what they will be talking about on the news. Commercials are also influence me quite a bit. I find out what the new products are, the weather, and new shows that are starting. Basically, I'm a TV junkie and the TV communicates everything to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachele! It's Megan!
    I can totally relate, I'm a TV junkie too! I can't help it, I've always watched a lot of TV, even when I was little.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete